I HAVE THE ANSWERS

 I know exactly what to tell my support team about my learning. 1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic?

The hardest part of starting school during the pandemic for me would be learning through zoom / learning online. I get easily distracted and get uncomfortable and lose my train of thought in school as it is.  Doing this online makes it harder for me as there are way more distractions at home and I have a hard time taking care of my siblings while doing work.

2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic? 

So far I really enjoy not having to walk to school in the morning and the oh so magical experience of never having to leave my bed.

3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at? 

My goals for this course for this year are to get at least an A and learning how to write essays better. I really do however want to improve my story writing skills this year and learn how to implement more clear and complex writing into my writing in order to help me write my own story.

4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success? 

Improving my attention span would really help me in succeeding and completing tasks more successfully.
I normally pay attention well but then along the way my brain goes blank and I loose all track of what was going on because my brain was to busy thinking about character designs for drawing or that food I really want to try. Cus I'm hungry all the time. : D

5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?

So far I do have high expectations for myself that I am determined to meet, especially in English as I do struggle a lot with English related work and class in general. And for this semesters report card I would expect at least and A- for myself because I know that at one point I'ma do something wrong.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #3

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #1

LES MIS BK 2 CH 6