DEAR TEACHERS

 One thing I wish my teachers would do differently to help me learn and improve my life is leaving more notes, lists, or steps on an assignment, especially if its a long or confusing one. Some teachers do leave some notes or reminders on their assignment, but at times I do need more that their is and am left unsure of what I have to do in order to finish the assignment. The notes and list of steps would in turn help me know exactly (as exact as or a general idea) of what I have to do on the assignment. The ones I need more are reminders of important topics we said during online zoom class periods, mainly because sometimes I don't remember exactly what we said. These would be amazing as I do forget topics very easily and I thrive on notes, lists, and reminders of what I need to do.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #3

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #1

LES MIS BK 2 CH 6