PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #3

 October 29 

I balance my need for individuality and to fit in by finding people who would accept me for me. To others who may come across our friend group we may seem weird, strange, or dumb. We all have our quirks and may get out of control form time to time when we have sudden mood changes or may just act awkward and shy. We may have different interest and it may be a bit weird but instead of suppressing ourselves around each other we embrace ourselves. I get to be myself around my friends and can be as weird and crazy as in want around them. I get to feel as myself around them.


November 3 

Hysterical strength distracts a person and gives them a huge energy boost due to there extreme stress they are under. As for our situation in school and achieving our academic goals, especially this past week when we where given the chance to do make up work. Since we where given this week most of us went into hightail/procrastination mode where one is highly productive and sacrifices there mental health. 


November 6

The routine that I have during the pandemic is not very different to my usual routine. I was fine with being inside  as I needed a break from people. Not because there bad, but rather because of myself. As most people say, Its not you its me. I am very not into socialization or unnecessary socialization but am social when the time is needed. You can rather say I'm an introverted extrovert. I mainly get my energy from very extroverted people, which explains most of my friend group. To much human interaction can drain me after awhile. Besides quarantine helping me "replenish" my energy it took quite the turn. I love my family, but in total honesty I am done with themmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I changed my routine and started walking myself around a bit. I've never been given the chance to be free to leave the house and was finally allowed too. I spent my time enjoying taking my time to breath in the air and walk while listening to music. This just gave me a break from family and school and just made me feel relaxed.

Comentarios

  1. I thought it was just my family that just out of the nowhere tells me that I am allowed to go walk around though the timings is wrong I am not sure if they want me to catch covid or something.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with you about needing a break from people!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Get all the fresh air you can Rudolf, because I can't go out because then, my parents are like where are you going?? And I can't tell them I'm going out to walk, because they'll want to come too, don't get me wrong, but I need space too, I'll go in my bedroom, put my earbuds in, and blast some music for a bit, and kind of zone out and reflect on what the music is about, and reflect on my day. Or I'll take a long hot shower, and have a mini concert in there, by myself, because yes, I agree I'm tired of life bro.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #1

LES MIS BK 2 CH 6