HOW I READ

 So far reading Les Mis I haven't been all that interested in it. I find it hard to come across books like Les Mis where I find the book interesting, which is mainly due to my interest in more action based and fantasy books. Even with some fantasy and action books I still find it hard to like due to my disinterest in the world and characters. Especially characters, since a boring character would in turn make the whole story a bore. But so far in Les Mis the character is the thing I like most, more specifically the Bishop. So far its interesting how a kind, loving, and fair man with the title of bishop uses his power. Most in his situation at the time would be the typical side character whether it be a good or evil one, but the bishop is more like the hero who brings a helping hand to everyone in need. The three techniques that Victor Hugo's used was indirect characterization, second person/setting, and foreshadowing. Indirect characterization was a huge part of why I like the Bishop as it shows how kind the bishop is through his actions. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #3

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #1

LES MIS BK 2 CH 6